jueves, enero 26, 2012

Artifact


Artifact
Originally uploaded by Elvira López Del Prado Rivas

Elvira Lopez del Prado -Artifact pendant 1a (Second Place Tie - Judges)

Artifact pendant 1a

Medium:
Polymer clay, copper, brass, glass bead, golden sheet

Dimensions:
8.00 cm x 3.5 cm x 0.5 cm

Price:
$45.00

Statement:
This jewelry belongs to my latest collection ARTIFACTS, old and forgotten objects found under the ocean...in a shipwreck. The technique used is wood imitation with a patina to give it an old, used and worn look. I created these objects by constructing indeterminate forms, adding other materials such as copper wire and brass to complete the structure.
I wanted to design a very functional collection so all women can wear it with all colors of clothes and besides that I also wanted to create something completely different to the flowery style that I usually

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Alucino. Me encanta. Muy sutil.
Besitos Dulces